Could you please help me on Azure and Office 365 Integration.
Requirement : Currently, I have a site which is developed in SharePoint Online 2013. Where we have a section for software, which are saved in a different server (FTP Sever). And we have added those FTP links in our page.
Example: which is hyper-linked with external FTP URL : ftp:///SoftwareName(it may be .zip, or .exe or any kind of setup file)
Whenever authorized person want to download the s/w, the user will be redirected to FTP.
We are facing slowness issue with our FTP server, so now we want to save those softwares in Azure Storage.
- Please guide me which azure storage will be suitable for us?
- How to upload software in Azure without writing a single line of code.
- Can we use the Azure Storage as FTP server, where we can save/upload/delete/update the software
- If user is logged in into SharePoint Online (Office 365), will Azure require the login again? while accessing/downloading the software, if we get all things(Azure and SharePoint Online) under one tenant.
- The software download page which is created in SharePoint Online, is accessible by few user or groups. Can same group of user have login access to Azure to download the software? is it possible ? (Because in our existing environment, we have given FTP access to limited user, only they can download the s/w, when they access the link, it's asking for username and password).
Thanks in advance!
Kind Regards, Virendra Kumar