There are 4 elements on the form that are of importance.
- clientId_txt - An input text field of client's ID
- program_radio - A radio button indicating the program type
- file_box - browse to file button and text box
- upload_btn - user clicks this button to upload file
When the user click the button, the program checks that the file_box file name has 3 elements:
- it contains the current date in mmddyy format
- it contains the clientId_txt
- it contains the 2 character program type represented by the radio button selection (clientId_txt should be stripped from the string during this check)
The user can then click 'Yes' to upload anyway or 'Cancel' the upload.
If the upload is allowed then the file name and time is stored in a database.