- How can I get the id of the currently logged in user in MVC 5? I tried the StackOverflow suggestions, but they seem to be not for MVC 5.
- Also, what is the MVC 5 best practice of assigning stuff to the users? (e.g. a
Items. Should I store the User's
Item? Can I extend the
Userclass with an
I'm using "Individual User Accounts" from the MVC template.
- How do I get the current user in an MVC Application?
- How to get current user in Asp.Net MVC
- Get logged in user's id - this throws the following:
'Membership.GetUser()' is null.